An incredible, Victorian belcher chain with dog clip and oversized, removable bolt ring.
This is a real beauty and one that will attract many compliments! It's an investment piece of course but an investment you'll be glad you made.
- Material - 9ct gold
- Hallmarks - 9C | 9C to dog clip | SB&S (Solomon Blackensee and Sons c1869-1912) | the bolt clasp tests as 9ct gold and the fixed ball to the side of the spring is 9ct white gold
- Country of origin - England
- Total length - 18.25"
- Link width - 3.5mm
- Length of dog clip - 1.7cm
- Width of bolt clasp - 1.3cm
- Weight - 14.39g
- Condition - beautiful antique condition with both clasps in full working order.
Stunning antique belcher chain with dog clip and oversized removable bolt clasp
All of my pieces are at the very least pre-loved and most of them are vintage or antique. This item is not brand new and as such, will not look brand new. Please expect signs of wear to include kinks in links, surface wear to gold, scuffs to stones and accept this as part and parcel of buying sustainable jewellery. I will be as clear as I can with item descriptions and aim to make sure you are aware of any potential defects before you buy.