A beautiful chain staple. Solid and weighty this little chunk of old gold will freshen up your neck mess instantly without breaking the bank.
The chain in the photo is not included in the sale.
- Material - 9ct gold
- Hallmarks - 9 | 375 (worn)
- Country of origin - England
- Length - 3.8cm
- Drop inc jump ring - 1.5cm
- Jump ring internal diameter - 5mm
- Weight - 4.8g
- Condition - excellent antique condition. Stamps to tbar are very worn.
Solid yellow gold tbar
All of my pieces are at the very least pre-loved and most of them are vintage or antique. This item is not brand new and as such, will not look brand new. Please expect signs of wear to include kinks in links, surface wear to gold, scuffs to stones and accept this as part and parcel of buying sustainable jewellery. I will be as clear as I can with item descriptions and aim to make sure you are aware of any potential defects before you buy.