A lovely vintage with a panelled/flat edged/faceted top studded with tiny bright diamonds. The miligrain detail around the edges really help to make it pop.
The diamonds are set into white gold and the band is yellow gold. A great way to add a bit of sparkle in with the rest of your rings.
- Material - 9ct yellow gold, 9ct while gold, diamonds
- Hallmarks - 9 | 375 | London | 1978
- Country of origin - England
- Size - UK O.25 / US 7.25
- Height off finger - 1.5mm
- Length of each panel - 9mm
- Weight - 2.1g
- Condition - excellent vintage condition.
Panelled diamond half eternity
All of my pieces are at the very least pre-loved and most of them are vintage or antique. This item is not brand new and as such, will not look brand new. Please expect signs of wear to include kinks in links, surface wear to gold, scuffs to stones and accept this as part and parcel of buying sustainable jewellery. I will be as clear as I can with item descriptions and aim to make sure you are aware of any potential defects before you buy.