I LOVE these chains. I have one of my own that I wear most days. It's so rare to find these in 9ct gold, the majority of the ones I've had my hands on are 18ct and platinum which pushes the cost right up and you'll be be hard pushed to find one under under £600/700.
Can you imagine the sound I made when I found this 9ct one? I just knew that it would be one that you'd love and that it would be much more affordable than most on the market.
The links and mixed metals complement eachother perfectly. The chain is delicate and light with most of the weight in the dog clips, which give the overall look a bit of edge. It's gorgeous.
- Materials - 9ct yellow gold (warm tone) and 9ct white gold
- Hallmarks - each dog clip is stamped for 9ct
- Country of origin - England
- Length from clip to clip - 15"
- Width - 2.5cm
- Weight - 6.7g
- Condition - good antique condition. I have had a handful of the paperclip links stengthened as they had worn over time. The links that haven't been strenthened still have some wear to them, commensurate with age, but have many years of life left in them. One of the dog clips is bigger than the other as you can see in the photos.
Bi-colour mixed link chain with double dog clips
All of my pieces are at the very least pre-loved and most of them are vintage or antique. This item is not brand new and as such, will not look brand new. Please expect signs of wear to include kinks in links, surface wear to gold, scuffs to stones and accept this as part and parcel of buying sustainable jewellery. I will be as clear as I can with item descriptions and aim to make sure you are aware of any potential defects before you buy.