Perfect Victorian puffy heart with a central starburst split pearl. It’s in really beautiful condition and comes with the modern 9ct gold trace chain in the photos.
- Materials - heart 15ct gold | chain 9ct gold
- Hallmarks for pendant - 15 | 625 | Birmingham | 1897
- Hallmarks for chain - 375
- Country of origin - England
- Dimensions of heart - L 1.8cm W 1.2cm
- Length of chain - 16"
- Combined weight - 1.8g
- Condition - beautiful antique condition with very minor wear, commensurate with age.
Antique puffy heart with pearl starburst
All of my pieces are at the very least pre-loved and most of them are vintage or antique. This item is not brand new and as such, will not look brand new. Please expect signs of wear to include kinks in links, surface wear to gold, scuffs to stones and accept this as part and parcel of buying sustainable jewellery. I will be as clear as I can with item descriptions and aim to make sure you are aware of any potential defects before you buy.