Another beautiful 1920s solid, stamped, graduated curb bracelet. I can't buy these fast enough and to find them in this condition, for a price that I can sell on well, is becoming harder.
This one has everything going for it and I think, from memory, it's the heaviest bracelet I've had in stock. If I didn't know that a few of you were waiting for her, then she would absolutely be staying with me.
When I say that I am offering this to you at a ridiculously low price, believe me. I can't do this often, but when I can I always do.
- Material - 9ct gold
- Hallamarks - 9 375 on every link/jump ring/dogclip/ Chester 1922 on centre link
- Country of origin - England
- Length - 7.25" but fits like 7" due to chunk
- Width of widest link - 8mm
- Width of narrowest link - 6mm
- Weight - 24g
- Condition - exclellent antique condition, clear crisp hallmarks, fully functional dog clip
Antique graduated curb bracelet with dog clip
All of my pieces are at the very least pre-loved and most of them are vintage or antique. This item is not brand new and as such, will not look brand new. Please expect signs of wear to include kinks in links, surface wear to gold, scuffs to stones and accept this as part and parcel of buying sustainable jewellery. I will be as clear as I can with item descriptions and aim to make sure you are aware of any potential defects before you buy.