This is the first double row curb bracelet I've had in my stock and forgive me for keeping hold of it for a while, I really love this one.
The colour of the gold is beautiful, soft and mellow yellow gold. I don;t get many in this tone and it is very similar to my own which you can see in the photos in terms of colour and size.
The links are solid and graduated. Every link has been stamped but some of these stamps have worn over time. We've also got the makers mark B&S stamped into two of the links.
- Material - 9ct gold chain | 18ct gold dog clip
- Hallmarks - 9 | 375 stamped on all links and 18ct on dog clip
- Country of origin - England
- Length - 7.5"
- Width - each chain widest link - 6mm
- Width - each chain narrowest link - 4mm
- Combined widest width - 12mm
- Combined narrowest width - 8mm
- Weight - 22g
- Condition - excellent antique condition. Many of the hallmarks have worn over time and I count approx 10 links where the marks have worn completely that have worn completely. The dog clip fastens securely.
Antique double row curb bracelet with dog clip
All of my pieces are at the very least pre-loved and most of them are vintage or antique. This item is not brand new and as such, will not look brand new. Please expect signs of wear to include kinks in links, surface wear to gold, scuffs to stones and accept this as part and parcel of buying sustainable jewellery. I will be as clear as I can with item descriptions and aim to make sure you are aware of any potential defects before you buy.