I know, I know, ANOTHER antique watch chain. I just can’t get enough. I think I might actually addicted to buying them.
This one is a beautiful example, made in soft rosy gold with solid links, each one stamped. We've got the makers mark B&S stamped on the middle link and on the dog clip. B&S were Benjamin Henry Britton and Sons who were based in Birmingham from 1855 - 1973 and this watch chain will have been made c1890.
- Material - 9ct rosy gold
- Hallmarks - 9 | 375 on every link, jump rings and dog clip
- Country of origin - England
- Length - 8" but can be shortened free of charge, please make a note at checkout and allow 2 weeks for this
- Width - 7mm widest link, 5mm narrowest link
- Weight - 19.3g
- Condition - beautiful antique condition. Stamps to links are worn, some more than others but all visible to the naked eye.